Clothing Order Now In Progress Click Here For More Info
Follow Us On Twitter @BespokeRides for News and Updates
Your Bespoke Ride Featured This Month - See Announcements For More Details & Apply Now!
Support Your Club and Get Full Membership Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:03 pm

Champwhite4L3X


Full BR Member
If anybody is going to silverstone on the 5th Sept 2010 for trax, i want to get a general intrest of a convoy to silverstone.
Il be taking the M25 clockwise to the M1 and up. Or could go up the M40.
If people want to join me on this drive we will have to get some names and work out timings.
Stick your name down here if you fancy it!!!

2 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:21 pm

Cozzi

avatar
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha
I need to sort out or convoy for this too, or its gonna be another lastminute.com lol


_________________
Nissan Silvia S14a "Project Learn 't' Drift"
http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

3 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:26 pm

Champwhite4L3X


Full BR Member
well if you have loads of stuff to do i dont mind helping out.

4 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:38 pm

Champwhite4L3X


Full BR Member
Bedford Road, Northampton, NN4 7YF 12.0 miles from Silverstone
Iv rung them and checked they have a big car park so we could meet up here and convoy to TRAX that way we can exchange Club stand tickets and other tickets then drive all together.
Sound good???

5 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:40 pm

Cozzi

avatar
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha
what is it on the belford road?

Im liking how you sorted that out lol. Saves me a job, bout time more usefull people got involved..... haha


_________________
Nissan Silvia S14a "Project Learn 't' Drift"
http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

6 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:41 pm

BigMoylan

avatar
Not Staff
M1 services Northampton is probably the best place to meet.

It's where we have to get off the M1 for silverstone.

It has a HUGE car park and it's only 10-15mins away.

There is also a maccies from here on the way to silverstone but that may be TOO close to silverstone to meet.

7 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:49 pm

Champwhite4L3X


Full BR Member
BigMoylan wrote:M1 services Northampton is probably the best place to meet.

It's where we have to get off the M1 for silverstone.

It has a HUGE car park and it's only 10-15mins away.

There is also a maccies from here on the way to silverstone but that may be TOO close to silverstone to meet.

Yes but not everybody is going to come from the same sied of the M1 are they?
So where i said is a nutral point that can be reached by everybody.

8 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:57 pm

BigMoylan

avatar
Not Staff
You can get to both sides of the services from whichever direction you come from

post code is NN4 9QY and the services are down and right from where google maps puts you.

9 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:00 pm

Champwhite4L3X


Full BR Member
BigMoylan wrote:You can get to both sides of the services from whichever direction you come from

post code is NN4 9QY and the services are down and right from where google maps puts you.

But wont the car park be on both sides so 1 half of us will be on 1 side of the motorway and the other half on the other?

Or is it a dual parking one? Neutral

10 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:07 pm

BigMoylan

avatar
Not Staff
You can get out of the services. Without going onto the motorway. which is the way to silverstone and to the other side of the services.





11 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Cozzi

avatar
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha
Haha. spanner in the works springs to mind!! lol


_________________
Nissan Silvia S14a "Project Learn 't' Drift"
http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

12 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:09 pm

BigMoylan

avatar
Not Staff
Cozzi wrote:Haha. spanner in the works springs to mind!! lol

nah we did it for USC

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUK385&q=NN4%209QY&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

13 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:13 pm

Champwhite4L3X


Full BR Member
wikid thats all i was asking, well whatever im not fussed either way. Be at Silverstone for 7:45? So leave the services at 07:30, get to the services for about 07:15 for photos if any of you want them and to chill for 5mins coz i will have driven about 2hrs.

14 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:15 pm

Cozzi

avatar
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha
Can do ye, we need to get there early, last year is was fooking rammed!


_________________
Nissan Silvia S14a "Project Learn 't' Drift"
http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

15 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:17 pm

BigMoylan

avatar
Not Staff
Champwhite4l3x wrote:wikid thats all i was asking, well whatever im not fussed either way. Be at Silverstone for 7:45? So leave the services at 07:30, get to the services for about 07:15 for photos if any of you want them and to chill for 5mins coz i will have driven about 2hrs.

I just thought a nice rest and a brew after the motorway driving would be good?

And speak to cozzi about that. We need to know what time the gates open for cars on the stands.

16 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:21 pm

Champwhite4L3X


Full BR Member
BigMoylan wrote:
Champwhite4l3x wrote:wikid thats all i was asking, well whatever im not fussed either way. Be at Silverstone for 7:45? So leave the services at 07:30, get to the services for about 07:15 for photos if any of you want them and to chill for 5mins coz i will have driven about 2hrs.

I just thought a nice rest and a brew after the motorway driving would be good?

And speak to cozzi about that. We need to know what time the gates open for cars on the stands.


Well the briefing for the track starts at 0800 so thought play it safe with 07:45

17 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:23 pm

BigMoylan

avatar
Not Staff
Have we Got any track time coz?

18 Re: CALLING ALL PEOPLE SOUTH GOING TO TRAX on Thu Aug 26, 2010 3:24 pm

Champwhite4L3X


Full BR Member
BigMoylan wrote:Have we Got any track time coz?

That would be wikid i was thinking about taking mine on but i wasnt sure but if you have a slot i will be more than happy to take a space!!!

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum