Clothing Order Now In Progress Click Here For More Info
Follow Us On Twitter @BespokeRides for News and Updates
Your Bespoke Ride Featured This Month - See Announcements For More Details & Apply Now!
Support Your Club and Get Full Membership Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fast Show 2010

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1 The Fast Show 2010 on Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:44 pm

Cozzi

Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

The Fast Show 2010 - Sunday 21st March
With RWYB on Saturday 20th March and Weekend Camping

Everyone is welcome at The Marangoni Fast Show for Santa Pod’s season opening event, including clubs, individuals, supercars, modified cars, hot-hatches and retros. Whether your car is about “show” or “go”, there’s something for you at The Fast Show. Ferrari or Fiat, a Vee Dub or a Volvo, a Subaru or a Scimitar, you can be sure you’ll be in great company.

At the Fast Show expect the best in Modified Cars on the Club Stands, Run What Ya Brung and Demo Cars on the track, including the awesome Fireforce Jet Car, Drifting and Stunt Displays in the Live Action Arena, plus Pole Dancing, Traders, Caterers, Fun Fair and more.

Weekend tickets are available if you want to come to the normal RWYB meeting the day before on Saturday 20th March and camp over.

More details and a new 2010 website coming soon.

I went to this years, and it was a good show, would be good to have a BR weekend show and stop over for the p**s up and dancing/dancers Wink

Members List:
1) Cozzi - PAID
2) Nath
3) Chappers
4) Jodie
5) Nathan C2
6) V
7) Gemma - PAID
8 ) Az - PAID
9)Cool Paulypunto
10) Jim
11) Jake
12) Chris
13) Lee
14) Ade
15) Ryan
16) Lurch
17) Paul
18) pauls cousin
19) Dean
20) Groves

Cars List:

1) Cozzi's C2 - PAID
2) Nathan's C2
3) V's Fezzi
4) Az's 106 gti - PAID
5) paulypunto
6) Jim's civic
7) Jake's corsa
8 ) Lee's Astra or Transit van
9) Ade's Merc Vito
10) Lurch's MK4.5 Fiesta
11) Pauls Rav 4
12) Paulsins VW Passat
13) Deans Pug 106

Last edited by Cozzi on Tue Mar 09, 2010 9:23 am; edited 10 times in total

http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

2 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:59 pm

Nathan_c2

Regular Poster
count me in for this, didnt go last year so would like to go next time.

3 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:02 pm

Cozzi

Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha
good good nath, as I say, should be good to stop over for the weekend.
Tickets are on sale i think, but we will need 10 cars normally to secure a stand.

4 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:05 pm

Nathan_c2

Regular Poster
10 cars, easy. ill stay the weekend aswell will be a good laugh.

5 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:10 pm

Cozzi

Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha
yeye it will be, edited top post.

6 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:35 pm

Jim

Yeti Man
Sounds awesome! I'll be 18 by then too Very Happy

All depends on funds though, how much you reckon it would cost all together?

7 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:36 pm

Nathan_c2

Regular Poster
its ages away so start saving now Very Happy

8 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:39 pm

Cozzi

Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha
I think it will about £50 for the weekend pass, and however much beer you wanna take/buy. Very Happy

9 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:41 pm

Nathan_c2

Regular Poster
probs end up costing around £100 - £120 for me. cos if its £50 for the weekend pass, then its around £40 petrol there and back then there is food and obv drink Sad sounding expensive atm, if i still have a job ill be staying for the weekend but if i dont ill jsut come down for the day

10 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:08 pm

Cozzi

Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha
Sorry i over estimated cost, and it wont cost you that mch nath!

2010 Tickets

Saturday (RWYB) £10 on the day
Sunday (The Fast Show) £18 on the day / £15 in advance
Weekend £30 on the day / £25 in advance
Kids under 13 free (3 kids per adult).
Tickets & Info Hotline Tel: 01234 782828 or go to www.santapodshop.com

£20 for 4 runs down the 1/4mile drag Wink

11 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:10 pm

Nathan_c2

Regular Poster
thats abit better then at £25 for the weekend pass. ill just not eat or drink much Very Happy

fingers crossed i still have my job

12 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:16 pm

Lurch

BR Regular
was gonna say!!!

£50 is USC lol

13 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:52 pm

Chris R

Full BR Member
I might come to this. sounds like a good laugh.

14 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 4:42 am

Woody22

Regular Poster
are u guys having a club stand

http://www.midz-racing.co.uk

15 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:39 am

Lurch

BR Regular
Yup.

More info coming up

Last edited by lurch on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total

16 ****PLEASE READ**** on Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:06 am

Lurch

BR Regular
Right guys.

I shall be organsing this for BR.

Bespoke-Rides will be doing this as a weekend event, not just the day, even though, that is an optional choice.

THERE IS A MINIMUM LIMIT OF 10 CARS FOR A CLUB STAND
So if we havnt got 10 cars, we unfortunatly will not have a club stand, and shall be parking up on the carpark. Also, it is a 1st come, 1st served basis, so if you want you cars on the tarmac, best of getting your payments in very soon. As soon i have confirmed 10 payments, i shall book us a clubstand, and hope that we have a tarmac placement.

As you can tell by a previous post, a weekend advanced ticket will cost you all of £25. In addition to this any other cash will be spending money, i.e drinks, food, fuel etc, so that is up to you. I can do this event for no more than £60, thats including ticket and fuel.

So. THE DEADLINE FOR THE FINAL PAYMENT WILL BE FRIDAY 12TH FEBRUARY

I really really want 10cars defonate payment before this date, so we can get on the tarmac. I have downloaded the booking form ready to be filled in, so c'mon people, get your moneys to Me, or Cozzi ASAP.

Here is a bit of additional info you all MUST READ
1 To qualify for club camping your club must have a minimum of 10 exhibitors’ vehicles.
2 At the time of booking you are required as a minimum to cover the entry ticket costs of the drivers of the 10 exhibitors’ vehicles.
Payment for a minimum of 1 ticket per vehicle must be submitted along with the booking form. E.g. 10 vehicles require payment of
10 tickets. 20 vehicles require payment of 20 tickets.
3 You can however bulk buy as many entry tickets as you wish at the time of booking or at any time after this up until 1 week prior to
the event.
4 Purchasing 10 tickets qualifies you to 1 free ticket. This works on a pro-rata basis and you will get 1 free ticket for every 10
purchased. (Buy 10 get one free)
5 You can increase the amount of stand space closer to the time of the event should you need to do so providing people have
purchased advanced tickets and there is space available.
6 A completed booking form and full payment must be received to confirm your Club booking. Places are strictly subject to
availability.
7 Any vehicles without a pass will be directed to the public car park. Where passes have been issued, the vehicles must be located
within the confines of the allocated stand. Organisers’ will be sent vehicle passes and it is their responsibility to distribute them to
members attending the show.
8 The term “Club Stand” shall refer to the area booked by the Car Club for the sole purpose of displaying Cars, Regalia and
displaying and or selling Car Club Memberships and Car Club Merchandise.
9 No monetary refunds will be given.
10 Santa Pod Raceway, and any staff acting on their behalf, reserves the right to refuse admission to any Car Club members.
11 All display material and/or exhibition equipment shall be positioned within the confines of the reserved Club Stand.
12 No obscene material and/or display material and/or behaviour which could cause offence to visitors, other Car Clubs (and their
staff) or Santa Pod Raceway (and their staff) will be allowed.
13 Food and/or beverages may not be sold from any Club stand under any circumstances.
14 The distribution of leaflets is strictly forbidden. Posters or other promotional material must be distributed within the confines of the
Club Stand area only.
15 Car Clubs are responsible for the cleanliness of their stands and all rubbish must be placed in the rubbish bins provided.
16 Car Clubs are responsible for the safekeeping of all products or other items on their Club Stand. Santa Pod Raceway will not be
responsible in any way for the loss or damage to Car Club members’ property howsoever caused.
17 10 MPH SPEED LIMIT EVERYWHERE ON SITE Except for the drag strip of course! Please watch your speed when driving onsite.
There are many people walking around especially young children
18 No glass bottles, jars etc allowed on site. This is for you and your car's safety and especially for those in the camping areas. Any
glass will be confiscated.
19 The water supply and reserves have been vastly improved on site in recent years. Drink it, clean with it but PLEASE don't waste it!
20 Please remember noise from the racing, especially drag cars and exhibition vehicles, including the Jet Car, can be loud. Please
wear ear protection at all times in close proximity of the track, especially children. Ear protection can be purchased from the Santa
Pod Shop and/or the Merchandise Trailer.
21 Do not trespass onto any of the adjoining private fields or woods. Any persons found on adjoining property will be evicted off the
site immediately.
22 NO OPEN FIRES. Only charcoal barbecues are allowed; open fires of any sort are not permitted. Wood will not be allowed on site
or to be collected from adjoining private land.
23 No dogs or pets of any kind are allowed on site for any reason.
24 RAIN OFF POLICY
In the event of racing at an event being severely affected by adverse weather please keep hold of your tickets as credit values are
awarded on a pro-rata basis against the amount of racing that has been omitted caused by adverse weather, values are at the
discretion of the Event Director. Where a credit value has been given, the relevant admission/grandstand ticket may then be
redeemed at a future event for this amount or if the ticket is sent to the ticket office, the value can be redeemed against the cost of
an advance ticket. The credit value/ticket will be valid for 12 months against future events, up to and including the relevant event
affected. No monetary refund. No disputes will be entered into. Tickets redeemed on a 1 for 1 basis only. Cannot be used in
conjunction with any promotional offer. Complimentary tickets with £0.00 value are not eligible for the Rain Out Value.
25 No quad bikes, mopeds or any other unlicensed motorised vehicles are allowed on site.
26 When traveling round the site please keep to the roads and observe the 10mph speed limit at all times.
27 No parking on any roadway - park only in the camping or parking areas and in accordance with the instructions of the parking
marshals.
28 No driving around the site after 9PM.
29 No independent sound systems are allowed on site. Any music should be played at a reasonable level and all music should be
switched off at 11PM.
30 Medical assistance can be found at the Medical Centre, located at the bottom of the concrete ramp down the bank.
31 Security will be on site at all times throughout the event to ensure that you have a safe and enjoyable time. Their instructions must
be followed at all times. Please contact them in any emergency.
32 Please bring only essential valuables and do not leave them in tents or on display in cars.
33 Trakbak Racing Limited reserves the right to vary or amend these rules at any time without prior notice and to remove any visitor
from site who does not observe these rules at any time without compensation.
34 Please note and read the racing disclaimer on the rear of your entrance ticket.
35 Never enter restricted areas, even if it looks safe.
36 No stunts, burnouts or donuts in roadways or campsites, any persons found doing so will be evicted off the site immediately.
37 No fireworks.

17 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 12:01 pm

Cozzi

Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha
Bump

We will be taking a list of attendees, and at 10 cars, we will then be taking payment so as to ensure us of a stand, and get everyones tickets and stand passes organised ready for the show!

This will probably be our first weekend show/piss up DONT MISS OUT!!

18 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:05 pm

Nick

Regular Poster
Hmmm, rich mentioned somthing like this to me.

Have you got many cars going?

19 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:17 pm

Cozzi

Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha
at the moment im not sure, as we have people going but not confirmed cars on stands etc, as soon as people start getting names down, others will follow. haha

20 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:21 pm

Nick

Regular Poster
Ayee, i havnt been to any proper shows yet, so i am tempted to make sure i get to some this year.

21 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 9:33 pm

FunkyXTurd

Regular Poster
Im wanting to get the car preppred so it looks resonable and not standard haha

22 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:39 pm

Jim

Yeti Man
I'll have the civic, but no money to do anything to it lol.

So it's whether you want a standard car on a stand?

23 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:11 am

Lurch

BR Regular
Standard, Shed, Show car, piece of shit or even wrote off.

Its worthy of our stand Smile Were a peoples forum, for the people, not for the cars.

well... t'is for the cars, but you get my point eh Laughing

24 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:25 am

Jim

Yeti Man
Cool, I'll probably be there then Very Happy

25 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Mon Dec 28, 2009 6:43 pm

Nathan_c2

Regular Poster
will people confirm that they will be coming and showing their car on the stand so that cozzi can update the list

cheers

26 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:39 am

B1G_V

Staff
Members List:
1) Cozzi
2) Nath
3) Chappers
4) Jodie
5) Nathan C2
6) V

Cars List:
1) Cozzi's C2
2) Nathan's C2
3) V's Fezzi

27 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:34 pm

Jim

Yeti Man
This might sound daft, but stopping overnight in tents/cars or what? lol

28 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:24 pm

Lurch

BR Regular
up to you.

I usually take a tent, but end up sleeping in the blooming car anyways.....

BUT... this is fast show, there isnt time to sleep Razz just drink, and partyyyyy

29 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 2:57 pm

Nathan_c2

Regular Poster
just wondering but are the tickets, e.g the weekend tickets for a car or per person ? so if i brought a mate with me we would both have to pay £25

30 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 3:30 pm

Lurch

BR Regular
Per Person matey

31 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:12 pm

Jim

Yeti Man
Cool, well add mine and jakes cars to the list, and I think Chris is coming too

32 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:33 pm

Lurch

BR Regular
remember guys, i need the payment ASAP

33 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:26 pm

Nathan_c2

Regular Poster
me and my mate will pay for ourselves

34 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Tue Dec 29, 2009 11:56 pm

B1G_V

Staff
Ayte guys who evers coming.... if possible bring the moneys to our sunday meets and we can sort it out..... We need numbers to add up soon, very soon, soooo come ppl show UR support and come along reppin BR in an action filled weekend Very Happy

--------------------

V

35 Re: The Fast Show 2010 on Fri Jan 01, 2010 4:11 pm

paulypunto

Regular Poster
i will be attending Smile with an extra person in the car..

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum