Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothing Order Now In Progress Click Here For More Info
Follow Us On Twitter @BespokeRides for News and Updates
Your Bespoke Ride Featured This Month - See Announcements For More Details & Apply Now!
Support Your Club and Get Full Membership Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

2012 for b.r

+7
Cozzi
Ad_Williams
Charlottex
ScottThurlow
Josh
Steeble
ATR-Al
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

12012 for b.r  Empty 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:21 am

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

so we are in a new year and a new start

has a club what as the site got planed for this year i no we are doing the fast show but what others are we doing

or can any1 give a few ideas what to do this year ..ie.. without shows like a weekend at the sea side we have girl members on the site we need to think about its not all about showing cars ...and sorting meets ... who on the site sorts these out or do we need someone to do this ..

come on people lets get this site buzz'n with ideas and new members ..

at the mo this sites members are all friends i think this need to change and other people need to join from out of that click ...

al

22012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:56 am

Steeble

Steeble
Full BR Member

This is gonna sound the gayest thing ever but why dont everyone book the same weekend off towards the end of summer.............. and go butlins or summit like that for couple days. Could even to keep it cheap use them sun voucher things. Be canny cool in a way.... everyone can get lashed cos dont need to drive back if we there for a few days. Pretty much take over the place. Or Blackpool or summit, plenty to do there.... can seperate and do what yas like and meet back up later on? Drinkin, pleasure beach, donkey rides... what could go wrong.

as a say its not the best idea but could be a laugh.

32012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:01 pm

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

Steeble wrote:This is gonna sound the gayest thing ever but why dont everyone book the same weekend off towards the end of summer.............. and go butlins or summit like that for couple days. Could even to keep it cheap use them sun voucher things. Be canny cool in a way.... everyone can get lashed cos dont need to drive back if we there for a few days. Pretty much take over the place. Or Blackpool or summit, plenty to do there.... can seperate and do what yas like and meet back up later on? Drinkin, pleasure beach, donkey rides... what could go wrong.

as a say its not the best idea but could be a laugh.

not a bad idea ..hmmm donkey rides it would need to be a big fucker for me or all camp on the beach and get smash'd

if now one dont post idea's we will never now or try these out

and i think it would be a good idea to have reps all over the country geting new members like yourself ...

Last edited by ATR-Al on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

42012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:13 pm

Josh

Josh
Full BR Member

i like the blackppol idea tbh

52012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:28 pm

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

there is loads josh

western

wales

cornwal

we camped on the beach in wales for 1 night with sparkz car club the 1 year what a great night no one went to sleep we had a fire and booz and loads of food and my old trane van for the music it was bang'n..

if we had area reps sorting things out we good go out to there areas and have a night with them ...this site needs a kick up the ass ..

Last edited by ATR-Al on Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

62012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:29 pm

Steeble

Steeble
Full BR Member

Just message me wiv what ya want me to do then we'll talk money.lol.

nah, am more than happy to do that. When a was down there a was sayin how dead the north east scene has become and would love to see it come back. Be better still to be a part of it comin back. Every club up this way is all fords or all dubs... theres one thats been taken over thats startin to pick up that do have a mixture but its the only active one i'm aware of.

Are the promo girls gonna be at fast show handin stuff out? although tbh am personally not sure if thats a waste of money on gettin the flyers printed. how many of ya actually keep them or look at them?

72012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:43 pm

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

steeble u could be the north east rep ...so pull ya finger out and get us some north east members ... car parks were people meet up are better for flyers .

allso this year i will be hav'n a bbq at my house in the summer and all are welcome to come

82012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:52 pm

Steeble

Steeble
Full BR Member

Al put the word about and see what a can do. will need some flyers and al get them about aswell.

Are ya just wantin me to rep because am the only active north east member,lol. aw how i feel special.

92012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:54 pm

Steeble

Steeble
Full BR Member

Have a valentines cruise..... br could get many cars together and make them happy.

102012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:58 pm

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

Steeble wrote:Al put the word about and see what a can do. will need some flyers and al get them about aswell.

Are ya just wantin me to rep because am the only active north east member,lol. aw how i feel special.

u r special.u drive a french car ...lol u need to see cozz or big shit moylan for flyers if thats ok with them

112012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:00 pm

Steeble

Steeble
Full BR Member

Whats more special is its a french car that works.

122012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:00 pm

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

i think as a car club these are importnant be mainly i think we need to do the big shows as we missed a few last year!

132012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:38 pm

Charlottex

Charlottex
Fast Lupo

I agree with you all

need to do fun thing to get members in as well as the big shows to show off what we have Smile

All the promo stuff should help too

142012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:50 pm

Charlottex

Charlottex
Fast Lupo

A list of ideas

maybe once a month so people dont have to come to every if they cant get the time off and dont feel left out

1. Food outings (yum)
2. Ice Skating
3. Weekend away in the summer
4. Go-karting
5. Laser Quest
6. Paint Balling (ouch)
7. Tamworth Snow Dome
8. Abseiling
9. High Wire Adventure Courses
10. Day out to London?
11. Adventure Course
12. German Market (Near Christmas Obviously)

If not every month but maybe every other as shows are expensive and in the summer there are alot of shows

152012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:26 pm

Ad_Williams

Ad_Williams
Full BR Member

Some of those sound like good idea's

I'd be up for it Smile

162012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:31 pm

Charlottex

Charlottex
Fast Lupo

Go-karting with these crazy fools would be fun

172012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:43 pm

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

Im gonna make a call about go karting tomorrow Wink

http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

182012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Wed Jan 11, 2012 10:49 pm

Ad_Williams

Ad_Williams
Full BR Member

Never been Go-Karting Sad I can imagine it would be good though Very Happy

192012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:47 am

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

the site needs someone who is not busy all the time to sort these out and come up with idea's on what to do

202012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:59 am

Dan_Coupe

Dan_Coupe
Full BR Member

cozzi then lol..... erm charl you forgot alton towers... especially when u can get the 2 for 1 vouchers

212012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:00 am

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

im gonna be honest Al. my job is project organiser, and I cant trust anyone else to organise club things, im sure they would do a good job, but its in my nature just to sort it out myself.

http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

222012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:02 am

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

Cozzi wrote:im gonna be honest Al. my job is project organiser, and I cant trust anyone else to organise club things, im sure they would do a good job, but its in my nature just to sort it out myself.

get someone to do it as your allways to busy ..and get them to run it past you 1st .. you cant do it all yaself mush and most will understand this but as you know as well as me this site could be buzzn...

232012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:04 am

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

i think anythign car related shows etc, keep it how it is now to be sorted, cozzi n moylan and i take payments!

anythign else anyone can organise to be honest!

242012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:19 am

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

ScottThurlow wrote:i think anythign car related shows etc, keep it how it is now to be sorted, cozzi n moylan and i take payments!

anythign else anyone can organise to be honest!

disagre it needs someone to sort these things out if we all go to say blackpool this will need to be organised right rooms bookd places to park what your gona do when you get there and so on

1 of the girls would be good at this like charl ..

252012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:21 am

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

ye but what im saying is if i come up with an idea ill sort it out, if josh comes up with one he does etc!

262012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:29 pm

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

scott you need to understand this is not about what you want we have pay'd members on the site like myself that would like to see the site do well .. we all ready have members that are pissed of with the site and are moveing on to other sites ........

wouldnt it be easyer to get 1 person to do it you come up with the idea and pass it on the the person that deals with it on behalf of the br .. this way it would give people on the site things to do and get more [size=9]involved in th running of the site as i have said in my 1st post this site at the mo is a friends only site this may change this year getting new members and this is what this site needs ...to me this is 1 of the best sites on the net but it has only a few members it need to branch out .as it's same shit day in day out same people posting it would be great to have members all over the uk that use the site ..ill give toa its due they have member evrywere or did till the guy that organised it told them to fck off he didn't want to do now more then it went to pot .. if im wrong ere tell me or if the site doesnt want all this well im sorry for bringing it up but this site as so much protenial to do realy well ...
it would be great to go to a show or a meet and have people from all over the uk meeting up and have'n a great time

272012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:08 pm

Charlottex

Charlottex
Fast Lupo

I dont mind helpin out.. I'm back at uni until the 30th

282012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 pm

Charlottex

Charlottex
Fast Lupo

Canon Raceway weekly offers

http://www.cannonraceway.co.uk/weekly-offers.htm

100 laps for £25 if we go on a monday?

292012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Jim

Jim
Yeti Man

You coming too? HENCH!

Can finally prove the point that women can't drive.

302012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:15 pm

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

so charl you need to go and smoke him that would be so lol and jim wouldn't be able to live it down

312012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:20 pm

Charlottex

Charlottex
Fast Lupo

i'd love to see his face if that happened lmaoo

322012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:29 pm

Jim

Jim
Yeti Man

I'd make you bin it before you beat me lol

332012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:30 pm

Charlottex

Charlottex
Fast Lupo

Jim wrote:I'd make you bin it before you beat me lol

ohh thanks! i'll keep that in mind! lmaoo

342012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:24 am

worcesterfurio

worcesterfurio

im sure me and the worcester boys would defo be up for karting if it was to get sorted Smile

weekend away sounds good too Smile

352012 for b.r  Empty Re: 2012 for b.r Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:27 pm

Charlottex

Charlottex
Fast Lupo

Hopefully we will be doing things over your end too, and travel to you

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum