Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothing Order Now In Progress Click Here For More Info
Follow Us On Twitter @BespokeRides for News and Updates
Your Bespoke Ride Featured This Month - See Announcements For More Details & Apply Now!
Support Your Club and Get Full Membership Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trax meeting time

+8
Lil Alix
Lindsey <3
Josh
BigMoylan
Cozzi
Dan_Coupe
Jim
Jake
12 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

36Trax meeting time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trax meeting time Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:46 am

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

List up now of tickets and passes.
We have a few passes spare

http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

37Trax meeting time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trax meeting time Fri Sep 02, 2011 9:04 am

Dan_Coupe

Dan_Coupe
Full BR Member

u pleb u missed me!!

38Trax meeting time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trax meeting time Fri Sep 02, 2011 6:10 pm

Jake

Jake
Spam Whore

Im going to say people that want to eat get there early because we dont want to be waiting for people then they get there at 6:55 and go in mcdonalds lol Smile

39Trax meeting time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trax meeting time Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:33 pm

Champwhite4L3X

Full BR Member

well im not going to meet you in BIR as it means i have to drive past silverstone to come back again so if i can meet you at a petrol station or sumit close to silverstone would be top! as i need to get my stand pass.
What sort of time would be good??? Smile

40Trax meeting time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trax meeting time Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:36 pm

BigMoylan

BigMoylan
Not Staff

Erm it would probably be best to get in touch in ste mate

41Trax meeting time  - Page 2 Empty Re: Trax meeting time Sat Sep 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Champwhite4L3X

Full BR Member

i need his mobile numb i lost all my numbers when i reset my fone.
well im leaving my base at 0400 to get to my mates in worcester for 0530 to get to silverstone at 0745 so im there before you lot so i can meet you.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum