Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothing Order Now In Progress Click Here For More Info
Follow Us On Twitter @BespokeRides for News and Updates
Your Bespoke Ride Featured This Month - See Announcements For More Details & Apply Now!
Support Your Club and Get Full Membership Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Modified Live @ Knockhill – Sunday 15th May 2011

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

nicola@modifiedlive

Modified Live @ Knockhill – Sunday 15th May 2011

Modified Live @ Knockhill – Sunday 15th May 2011 Knockhill-Header

Modified Live hits Scotland!!!

For the second year in a row the Modified Live event takes the tour north of the border and up into Scotland to visit the regions most famous racing circuit – Knockhill

For the Time Attack Series and the Pirelli European Drift Championship its a regular feature at the circuit but this year with the support of Modified Live things are getting ramped up to whole new level.

With the superb non stop track activities featuring the countries finest tuners and racers the Scottish Spectacular is set to smash the records at Knockhill. It doesnt stop there though like the southern events we're laying on lots to do and see on the day with huge trade and club areas, activities and fun for all ages, the stops are being pulled out!

If you need to know more about whats going on or get venue information, please use the menu above.
Look out Scotland - we're coming to get you!!!!!

Date: Sunday 15th May 2011
Time: 9:00am - 18:00pm
Location: Knockhill Racing Circuit, by Dunfermline, Fife, KY12 9TF, Scotland

Ticket Prices: £17 per person in advance with a free car pass if you would like to book a club stand.
Or it's £22 per person on the gate and NO car pass. So make it worthwhile and book a club stand!

I hope to see you all there,

Thank you,

Nicola @ Modified Live
UK Car Club Rep - Modified Live Shows
Email: Nicola@ModifiedLive.co.uk
Web: www.modifiedlive.co.uk

WickedRedC2

WickedRedC2
Scotland Area Rep

be honest with me how big is this ? as STS in august at knockhill was crap lol as i could have about 15 cars there if its good

http://www.c2club.co.uk

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum