Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothing Order Now In Progress Click Here For More Info
Follow Us On Twitter @BespokeRides for News and Updates
Your Bespoke Ride Featured This Month - See Announcements For More Details & Apply Now!
Support Your Club and Get Full Membership Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

OneMoreTime - Peterborough 20th August 2011

+5
ScottThurlow
Cozzi
ATR-Al
BigMoylan
SilvaD
9 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

SilvaD

Greetings Petrolheads !

For one last time SilvaD, Frosty and the team bring you this show stopping, ram packed cruise full of the hottest motors, sexiest models and more media coverage than

you can shake an exhaust at. The event will take place in Peterborough, on the 20th of August, starting from 8pm. With over 30 convoys confirmed

already and nearly 6 months to go, this is guaranteed to be an absolute corker!

For more information visit our:

Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=194226827255448
Flyer link: http://RelentlessRacing.org/OneMoreTime.jpg

OneMoreTime - Peterborough 20th August 2011 OneMoreTime

SilvaD

Just an update: We now have 41 convoys confirmed, EMMA-UK, MyMod and All Torque Magazine as well as 6 back to back DJs performing on the night (line up to be announced shortly) and some more little surprises - it's going to be one epic night ! I look forward to seeing you all there Smile

BigMoylan

BigMoylan
Not Staff

This is a 4 hour round trip??

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

pissing in the wind comes to mind... £200 fuel round trip iiii dont think so ...why not have this meet in birmingham at the center of the country ....

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

because their club is peterborough way lol

http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

ATR-Al

ATR-Al
Full BR Member

ye i know that but if they are asking people to come to there cruise from all over the country they should have somewere great like the midlands lol

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

no different to us goin to cardiff to be honest and this does look hench if it doesn tget shut down!

Jim

Jim
Yeti Man

I'll go for the drive..

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

perosnally i dnt fancy wasting that much petrol, its a good 40 quids worth !

for ptotentially the same as wat happened in wales!

Adam

Adam
Full BR Member

Wha happened in Wales scott lol

BigMoylan

BigMoylan
Not Staff

There was a cruise in Cardiff. When everyone got there the police told them to do one.

So they went there for no reason!

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

yeo exactly that so we spent 5 hours lookign for the cruise, wasted loads of time and effort and about 40 quid in petrol!

and i got a producer becuase of davy!

SilvaD

Hi guys
no different to us goin to cardiff to be honest and this does look hench if it doesn tget shut down!
I do understand your concerns, but I would never let you guys come all that way to be sent home, I will have a very organised and co-ordinated team on the night, you will not be disappointed, myself or one of the members of my team will be in contact with Cozzi on the night to make sure you guys get to the event Smile
We now have 41 convoys confirmed, as well as 2 magazines, EMMA-UK, a whole host of entertainment Smile
I look forward to seeing you guys there, it'll definitely be worth your while, Cozzi knows how I roll lol
SilvaD

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

Tbf it might be worth going too tho lol

http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

SilvaD

It will definitely be worth the trip, as I said earlier on, you guys won't be disappointed; the efforts on the night will be very co-ordinated with my team to make sure you do get there, and we have around half a dozen plans of action that cover every eventuality, so do not fear! Smile

Lots of magazines in attendance, as well as an army of media, legions of car clubs, DJs and all kinds of thing going on the night; this is basically a show, except it's free Wink

Josh

Josh
Full BR Member

im down like charlie brown

BigMoylan

BigMoylan
Not Staff

Me too. It's miles away (time wise) so shows the planning has gone into it

Lindsey <3

Lindsey <3
Model Manager

Soundss good to mee Smile

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

cant go damn it!

Adam

Adam
Full BR Member

Well if Scotts sayin it's £40 in fuel costs if some 1 will let me jump in with them I doe mind putting half towards pettie cuz this seem like a top night Very Happy

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum