Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothing Order Now In Progress Click Here For More Info
Follow Us On Twitter @BespokeRides for News and Updates
Your Bespoke Ride Featured This Month - See Announcements For More Details & Apply Now!
Support Your Club and Get Full Membership Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mallory Park Evening Meet

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Mallory Park Evening Meet Empty Mallory Park Evening Meet Sun Jan 10, 2010 2:22 am

Lurch

Lurch
BR Regular

FaceBook Group

a monthly meeting for car enthusiasts at Mallory Park Racetrack and are wanting to invite any owners or clubs of Performance, Sports, Supercars or Modified Cars to come along.

We will also be looking for models to come along for Photoshoots and promotions that will be held.

Car Manufacturers are also invited to bring along their latest Performance models to display and test drive.

If you know anyone who would be interested in attending or you own a car mentioned and want to come along then join in.

This group is to create a Monthly Meeting place for car Enthusiasts. The track will not be available for use and anyone wanting to use the track will need to get in touch with Mallory Park and sort out a Track Day or individual Driving Experience. I will also be doing track days at this venue.

I hope you are all still interested in attending this.

Regards.
Lurch

Meets are organised by me, this meet was handed over to me as the lad who did it before me lost interest and the meets died, this is my opportunity to make this a big event.

Mallory Park Evening Meet Malloryevening2

Any questions, feel free to ask. also. Joing the Facebook Group

Last edited by lurch on Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Mallory Park Evening Meet Empty Re: Mallory Park Evening Meet Tue Feb 23, 2010 1:20 pm

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

are we going to this??

I will be no doubt, and seeing as there is a possibility we may take this meet over, i think we should have a decent attendance as the last few times it been done, there has been 200-300 cars each time.

http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

3Mallory Park Evening Meet Empty Re: Mallory Park Evening Meet Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:18 pm

Lurch

Lurch
BR Regular

I expect you all to turn up Razz

4Mallory Park Evening Meet Empty Re: Mallory Park Evening Meet Tue Feb 23, 2010 3:39 pm

Jim

Jim
Yeti Man

Sounds good ill be there

5Mallory Park Evening Meet Empty Re: Mallory Park Evening Meet Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:48 pm

Lurch

Lurch
BR Regular

I want you all to talk to me about this on sunday.

Need to know confirmed as i can you guys in 1st to have the Paddock Garage and beat others.

we NEED to be there for 6 if thats the case.

6Mallory Park Evening Meet Empty Re: Mallory Park Evening Meet Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:01 pm

Juneau

Juneau
BR - Team C2

are we still goin 2this cz hopefully il b coming as long as im not in wales at the time?

7Mallory Park Evening Meet Empty Re: Mallory Park Evening Meet Thu Mar 25, 2010 2:10 pm

Lurch

Lurch
BR Regular

oops.. forgot to say.

These are now cancelled untill further notice

Mallory have fucked me about

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum