Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Clothing Order Now In Progress Click Here For More Info
Follow Us On Twitter @BespokeRides for News and Updates
Your Bespoke Ride Featured This Month - See Announcements For More Details & Apply Now!
Support Your Club and Get Full Membership Here

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ultimate Street Car 2010

+9
Stevemoz
Laura
Lee_EP82
Archer
Jake
ScottThurlow
Charlottex
Jim
Cozzi
13 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:30 am

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

Ultimate Street Car 2010 Usc2010header

ULTIMATE STREET CAR 2010 - 6th to 8th August, Santa Pod Raceway

USC is the fastest, hottest, largest and loudest modified car festival in Europe. USC just gets bigger and better every year, and is one of best established and most respected shows on the modified car radar with RWYB track action, club camping, traders, music, top babes, show & shine and more. Stay tuned to this website for all the latest updates. Gates open Friday 9am.

WHAT'S ON AT USC 2010!

Lots more still to be announced!

RUN WHAT YA BRUNG

Get your car on the most famous quarter mile in Europe and race your mates! Prizes for fastest in class. £20 for four runs on the track, with full performance print-out. Track open all three days. Don't forget your driving licence if you want to join in!

View the RWYB page for full details and classes.

MUSIC

USC hosts three music zones with top-name DJs, bands, amazing light shows, hot dancers and awesome tunes, so bring your mates, get a three-day ticket and have a party!

USC 2010 will see it's best music line up ever!! On Friday night Slinky will host the Big Top in 3D and Roll Deep will be on the Main Stage. It's a BCM foam party in the Big Top on Saturday night with DJ Luck & MC Neat and Artful Dodger on the Main Stage. Details on the Music page.

AUTOGLYM SHOW & SHINE - Sunday

The USC Show & Shine features the best show cars in the business. But there's room for you too! Anyone with a great car can enter, just turn up on the day. Prizes from Autoglym and trophies for best in class. More info on Show & Shine page.

SHOW PADDOCK - Saturday

No prizes, no judging, just somewhere cool to park your car if you want it to be seen on Saturday. If your show car is buried deep in the jungle of the campsite, then head on round on Saturday morning, and park up on some tarmac where your car can be seen. Please park back in your camp area overnight.

LIVE DOTZ WHEELS CAR MOD

Leading wheel designer Dotz has long been known as the ideal ‘first call’ to improve the look of any car, but for this year’s Ultimate Street Car show at Santa Pod, they’re going one better! Over the three days of the show between the 6th and 8th of August, an assembled Dotz team will transform a stock hatchback into a showstopper, changing almost every part of the car in the process! So what car will they use? That’s under wraps at the moment. Full details on the Dotz Mod page.

STUNT DISPLAYS

Top international stunt driver Terry Grant will be at USC pushing his fleet of cars to their limits with 2 wheel driving and donuts galore.

DRIFT RIDES

Some of the country's top drifters will be giving people the opportunity to experience the sideways driving, tyre smoking art of drifting with passenger Drift Rides available on all days.

If you are interested in trying drifting for yourself then Santa Pod holds regular Drift What Ya Brung days, full details are at www.DWYB.co.uk.

EURO SPORTS COMPACT

The fastest tuned European street cars will go head to head in a battle to find our continent’s king.

Details on the Euro Sports Compact page.

DEMO VEHICLES

Demo vehicles will be running all weekend including cars from a variety of Drag Racing classes and the 270mph Fireforce Jet Car will be taking to the track to blow you away! Check out the Demo Vehicles page for more info.

MONSTER TRUCK

The monster trucks Podzilla and Swamp Thing will be bringing car crushing carnage to USC for your entertainment.

FREESTYLE MOTOCROSS

There will be big air jumps and tricks from the UKFMX Freestyle Motocross riders.

SHOW & GO

If your car looks great and has some serious power then Show & Go is the competition for you. Points are scored both on the track and in the show paddock. Full details on the Show & Go page.

CLUB DISPLAYS & CAMPING

If you have 10 or more cars coming then you can book a club camping pitch. Call 01234 782828 to book your club space now, the first clubs to book get pitch priority. Details on the Car Clubs Page.

The first club to book for UCS 2010 is Oxfordshire Car Club.

BURN OUT CONTEST

Torture your tyres for the crowd’s amusement in the gladiatorial-style burnout contest. More info on the Burn Out page.

FLAME OUT CONTEST

Saturday night at USC is "flame night" as the biggest flaming exhausts in Europe compete to amaze and amuse the crowd with an awesome fire show! More info on the Flame Out page.

HOT & SEXY

There is never a shortage of great looking girls at USC and 2010 will be no exception with the Fuel Girls, Nuts Girls, Max Power Girls, Promo Girls, plus Pole Dancing, a Lapdance Club and even some hunks for the ladies.

MISS & MR USC COMPETITION

Girls, if you think you have what it takes to win the games and the crowd, then enter the famous Miss USC competition. Guys, make sure you’re there to watch. Oh, and there's also the Mr USC contest for the guys to enter and the ladies to enjoy.

FUNFAIR

All the fun of the fair with arcades, dodgems and all manner of wild rides to make you feel ill, spin, twist, flip and thrill you.

NUTS GIRLS

There will be a touch of extra glamour at USC 2010 as Nuts Magazine will be sending along their top cover girls, for photos and signings. Be sure to pay them a visit.

MAXPOWER STAGE

Max Power will be bringing their live stage show to USC. Hosted by DJ Richie Don, with live entertainment all weekend including breakdancers, the world famous Max Babes, dancers and giveaways.

Hot girls, loud music and free stuff… can you really afford not to stop by?

MOBILE DYNO

The Rapid GB Dyno will be at USC.

Allowing anyone to get a full power and torque readout and some tuning advice from the experts using some of the latest and most accurate mobile dyno kit available.

LOWRIDERS

Low Rider display and action demos from some of the UK’s best cars with hydraulic and pneumatic suspension. Unique style and gravity-defying three-wheelin’.

AUTOTRADER CARS FOR SALE PADDOCK

When you're looking for your next set of wheels, where's the first place you look? AUTOTRADER of course! Which is why we're bringing Autotrader to you. If you've got a car you want to sell, park it up in the Autotrader Cars For Sale Paddock, stick your phone number on the dashboard, and wait for the calls to come flooding in. And the best bit? It's FREE for both buyers and sellers!

NITRO FM - 96.2
The Santa Pod radio station, Nitro FM will be broadcasting from early till late every day with a selection of great music, interviews and chat to keep you informed and entertained throughout USC.

2 SEATER DRAGSTER

For the ultimate thrill ride, the 7 second Santa Pod 2 Seater Dragster will be running on Saturday and Sunday with passenger rides available for £250.

...ALSO

Traders, sideshows, bars, off track entertainment and magazine stands. More stuff to see and do than you'll find time for!

USC on TV
Ultimate Street Car will again be filmed in 2010 and the show broadcast Eurosport on 22nd August and on Motors TV on 1st September at 7pm plus repeats.

Tickets are £55 each for the weekend, but trust me it will be worth it

We missed the best day at ISTS, we missed mods nats entirely, so lets go to this one with a BANG!

http://www.bespoke-rides.co.uk

2Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:32 am

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

1. Cozzi

3Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:36 am

Jim

Jim
Yeti Man

When do you need it by?

Because I might need time to get it, definitely coming though..

4Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:37 am

Charlottex

Charlottex
Fast Lupo

55 smackers affraid

5Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:43 am

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

how does this time next month sound for everyone?

so the 3rd of July????

6Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:04 pm

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

shud be there mate

7Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:59 pm

Jake

Jake
Spam Whore

1.Steven "nuggett" Cosnett
2.Jake "the king of west brom" Westwood i shall give u the monies in 23 days PAAAAYDAAAY Smile

8Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:12 pm

Jim

Jim
Yeti Man

count me in!

9Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:15 pm

Jake

Jake
Spam Whore

2.Jake
3.Jim

Thaught id jazz the list up abit

10Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Archer

BR Photographer

2.Jake
3.Jim
4.Archer hell yeah baby

11Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Lee_EP82

Charlottex wrote:55 smackers affraid

Well worth the money this show Smile

12Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:41 am

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

See ^^^^ Man KNOWS!!!

you gonna be there Lee?

13Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:24 am

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

i think me n becky shud be at this depending on funds

14Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Fri Jun 04, 2010 8:58 am

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

1. "The Coz-a-Dawg"
2. Jake DK
3. Yeti-Meister
4. Scotty 2 Hotty
5...... eerrrmmmm. Becky Wink

lol.

15Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:02 am

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

can we change her name to betty lol

n i want pu-tang clan some where hha

16Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:08 pm

Lee_EP82

Cozzi wrote:See ^^^^ Man KNOWS!!!

you gonna be there Lee?

Yer il be there with some mates for a crazy drunk weekend Smile

17Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:54 pm

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

you on the BR stand?

18Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:20 am

Archer

BR Photographer

Archer wrote:1.Steven "nuggett" Cosnett
2.Jake
3.Jim
4.Archer hell yeah baby

oi you little shite how dare you take my name of the list lol

19Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:53 am

Lee_EP82

Cozzi wrote:you on the BR stand?

Nahh man no stand for me need some wheels for show use got nothin atm just track rims and winter shit rims Sad

20Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:18 am

Archer

BR Photographer

ebay dude lol

21Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:48 am

Laura

Laura
BR Regular

1. "The Coz-a-Dawg"
2. Jake DK
3. Yeti-Meister
4. Pu-Tang Clan Scott
5. Betty "Becky"
6. Dolly Small
7. Arnold "Chris"

22Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:15 am

Stevemoz

Stevemoz
Section 59

Again dependinggg on funds Me and Amy there....Santapoddd is bad ass

Oi Yeti boy - lets quarter mile it Razz

23Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 am

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

if i didnt have my new wheels on i would have a blast with u both lol

24Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Mon Jun 07, 2010 10:52 am

Jim

Jim
Yeti Man

I'm on holiday mate, when I got some money we will do RWYB at the pod yeah

25Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:16 am

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

sounds like a plan

26Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:29 pm

Becky

Becky
BR Model

ScottThurlow wrote:can we change her name to betty lol

no we cant change her name to betty lol

we will be ther..the only chance i get to be away from home for few nights!! x

27Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:37 pm

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

already done haha

sweaty betty ! boo yeh

28Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:42 pm

Kenyon

Kenyon
Full BR Member

ill have to clear it with the mrs but i might be up for this one for a one or two night thing tho.

29Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

I will be taking payments in for this tomorrow, and please lets get a good show on for this one, fast show is nothing compared to this!

30Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:23 pm

Jake

Jake
Spam Whore

can i pay in installments Smile

31Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:14 am

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

lol ye that sounds like a plan to me too jake

32Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:30 pm

Jake

Jake
Spam Whore

im deffo goin to this just realised its like 22 days b4 they get rid of me at work so im gna get destroyed to drown my sorrows lmfao

33Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:15 pm

ScottThurlow

ScottThurlow
BR Photographer

lol ill join u just cus i can lol

34Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:47 pm

Archer

BR Photographer

when is the last payment date dude? as my name has been taken of the list yet again

35Ultimate Street Car 2010 Empty Re: Ultimate Street Car 2010 Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:04 pm

Cozzi

Cozzi
Shark Bait Hoo Ha Ha

1. "The Coz-a-Dawg"
2. Jake DK
3. Yeti-Meister
4. Pu-Tang Clan Scott
5. Betty "Becky"
6. Dolly Small
7. Arnold "Archer"

your name is on the list, and i would like it in by the end of the month really mate Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum